Wednesday, April 11, 2007

*******Spoilerific Alert!*******

So there have been some great spoilers flying around concerning the end of season three - which is insanely close! AAH! Anyway, not all of these are confirmed, but this first one definitely is.

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW DETAILS OF THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON

Ausiello updated no more than an hour ago with some of his best Lost spoilers EVER (just because of how much content there was!)

Question : Any chance of some Lost scoop? - Rosin
Ausiello: As a matter of fact, there's a pretty good chance, since I illegally and unethically obtained an advance copy of tonight's Juliet-centric outing. Now, before we get to the spoilers, I feel it's my responsibility to tell you that this is easily the best Lost episode of the season. Bar none. You want answers? This one's got 'em in spades. Not only will we find out how Juliet came to the island, but we'll learn why she stuck around and the reason her people gassed her. And unlike some of the show's other "answers," these make perfect sense in the context of the overall narrative.

We'll also discover that:

* Claire's kidnapping didn't exactly go as planned.
* Juliet carried on an affair with an Other whose name wasn't Ben or Henry.
* There are real feelings between Sawyer and Kate. I know because there's a moment between the two of 'em that made me go all misty-eyed and sniffly, and that's never happened to me while watching these two before.
* Sun's fetus has bigger problems than figuring out who its daddy is.

And stealing a page from Ain't It Cool News' playbook (thanks, Herc; wish I'd thought of it myself!), here are some of the episode's standout quotes:

* "I had the day off."
* "If you choose to stay, I promise you we will *a** ******'* *i**."
* "The last thing either of you needs right now is more blood on your hands."
* "Because I did it to her."

One question this episode didn't answer is which category Elizabeth Mitchell will win her Emmy in: lead or supporting. You've come a long way, Dinah Lee Mayberry.


Question:
The whole Kate-Sawyer sex you wrote about in the new issue of TV Guide is just a bad April Fool's joke, right?— Mary
Ausiello: Do you see me laughing? Do you?


Question: Can you confirm who the Lost finale will center on, Ben or Jack? The rumor mill is going wild with contradictory information.— Maria Brill
Ausiello: It's looking like the finale will be Jack-centric


Question: Are Paulo and Nikki really dead on Lost?— Casey
Ausiello: Yes, but don't take my word for it — take Carlton Cuse's: "Paulo and Nikki are definitely dead. Until the zombie season. And neither Paulo nor Boone were gay." Any other questions?


WOW! That first bit was more that enough to make me love him for another week, but then we got THREE MORE spoilers on top of that?! And I thought I couldn't love Ausiello more...<3
I trust Ausiello, and if he says that this is easily the best episode of the season, then I am so stoked.

Some things I picked up over at Dark UFO's site:

-The title of the season finale is "Through the Looking Glass" - What a great title. If the finale is Jack, this title will be slight consolation because of the awesome connection to White Rabbit.
-The press release for episode 18, D.O.C. (Jin-centric) will feature Andrew Divoff as a guest star. Thats right - Patchy is back...but what could he possibly be doing in a Sun and Jin flashback. I mean, the only way that we can see dead characters is through the flashbacks of others....and we all know that Patchy is dead......riiiiiight? *evil smirk* I actually shouldn't "evil smirk" there, because if Patchy is alive I'll be pretty dissapointed. Much like I was when he was killed in the first place <.<

To finish of this spoilerific goodness, here's a list of whats to come the rest of the season. There is still a lot of speculation about 19, 20, and 22. This is what my gut is telling me - but my gut isn't that smart...

3.16 - One of Us (Juliet)
3.17 - Catch-22 (Desmond)
3.18 - D.O.C. (Jin)
3.19 - The Brig (Sawyer?)
3.20 - The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben?)
3.21 - Greatest Hits (Charlie)
3.22 - Through the Looking Glass (Jack?)

I've already got some more stuff for next week, but I think this is enough for today! Enjoy the episode tonight, leave your feeback here!

No comments: