Tuesday, April 24, 2007

****HUGE Spoiler/Rumor*****

I wasn't especially looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I was sort of just hoping we could skip to The Brig, and maybe find out who the baby daddy is through casual conversation. Then Kristen dropped this lovely little gem of a spoiler....and this (and my further elaboration upon it) could be the huge story bomb that we've been hearing about since the hiatus...so DON'T READ if you don't want to know! You have been warned.

The rest of you may want to sit down.

Here is the quote from Kristen :

"She (Marsha Thomason, aka Naomi, aka The Parachutist) is a major twist to the plot from that I hear. I also hear that this week, there will be a shocking moment the fallen angel (Naomi) tells Hurley the fate of the real Oceanic flight 815"

Whoa...the what of the what!?!? So of course I have been puzzling over that ever since it came out. Then it is closely followed by this one. It is interesting to note that this originated on Spoilerfix.com, a highly reputable site, but the source is some random person named Matt. So this part isn't really certain yet. It sounds entirely viable to me, though, so here it is :

"At the close of the episode our beloved cast aways will inform the parachute girl that they are surviviors of Oceanic flight 815. The parachute girl will give them the unfortunate information that what they've just told her is impossible seeing as how the wreckage of that flight was found and recovered, and there were no survivors."

Can you even imagine! Of course, I'm sure this theory has been around for awhile, but it just feels like them telling us this would be insanity. I'm willing to believe it 99% - because the only thing that is certain on Lost is entertainment. Do you guys think, if this happens, that it will be the story bomb that we've been hearing about for ages? It sounds HUGE to me.

No comments: