Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Lost DVD Club

While I keep trying to finish my crazy long season finale podcast (I'm off tomorrow, so some major develpments should take place), here's some exciting news.

Josh, a.k.a. Spivy (whom you may know from the crowd on Big O's live shows), shared my wonderous idea of rewatching the series over the summer, because its a show that needs to be rewatched. We decided that it would be fun to do it sort of like (and this is my retarded anaology...) a book club. I'll post a schedule here, and if you'd like you can watch the episodes and join us live. The shows will be Thursday nights at 10 p.m., and you can join in on Talkshoe.

Tomorrow night will be our first episode (as of now), so please stop by! Even if you haven't rewatched the episode, I think the Pilot is a pretty memorable episode, so any comments are welcome! We're just gonna re-live the sheer awesomeness that is season one. Drop in - it'll be a party <3

No comments: